Thema: It's Done! :)

Nobber
    Gast

It's Done! :)

Well it's in and is running! A few problems but nothing I can't sort

Tomo16v
    Gast
    congratulations!
    but why did you impant an opel engine when you´re from britain? or is it just the cover?
    mfg tom

OpelColt
    Gast
    Oh nice, it looks good.

cya
    Colt

Nobber
    Gast
    I bought the Opel Spark PLug Cover Seperately. I bought it because the car has Opel Badges on the outside rather than Vauxhall ones.

Steeringwheel on the right and even Opel Badges... funny

**** Unsere Vergangenheit bleibt immer Teil unseres Lebens, aber man muß Vergangenheit auch Loslassen um Zukunft zu leben ****

------------------------

Die Postings des Users TiCar wurden auf eigenen Wunsch auf obigen Satz geändert. Wir bitten eventuelle Verluste im Zusammenhang eines Threads zu entschuldigen.

Euer Corsa-Tigra.de Team

Nobber
    Gast
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think the car was originally imported from Germany. But I think the opel badges were bought afterwards.

The steering wheel has a Vauxhall logo on it though, so it even confuses me!

I will hopefully be at the big Opel show in Belgium this year. A friend and I will be coming over from England. He has a C20XE'd Corsa A, called a Nova here in the UK.

Would be good to meet anyone who is going Look out for my car.

BuRnZ
    Gast

Rims?

What's the brand of the rims?
    And the exactly size?

Nobber
    Gast
    They are 100+ Rims, who also use the names Team Dynamics or Rimstock and they are the called Phantom's. They are 17" wheels with and offset of ET45.

BuRnZ
    Gast
    Thanks!

Ähh weiss irgendwer wo man die in Deutschland bekommt? Gibbet da TÜV Probleme mit 17" und den anderen Maßen?
    Sehen verdammt edel aus.. Oder kennt jemand andere Felgen die fast genauso aussehen?

Danke!